2012年1月11日星期三

Internet Marketing For Carpet Cleaners and Water Damage Co

Hi,My name is Jeffrey Cohn I own a water damage carpet cleaning company that produces over 6 million dollars a year. For years we followed the advice of our internet web designers and those who said they knew what they were doing and paid , paid,paid. As you read you will see that most of those guys learned what they teach in a magazine or off the internet. I decided to learn myself instead of depending on anothers. Now I went a little farther than most internet marketers do, to learn the trade. I went to New York and went to SEO and digital marketing schools and conferences to learn the trade. Baby it wasn't cheap. I also spent lots of money to learn the golden rule on linking. For those who don't know what linking is, it's the process of linking one site to another. The importance of linking is another story.Anyway, I wanted to share some tips and ideas on internet marketing ( whoops sorry digital marketing), so that maybe you can be a little more intelligent when you wonder why your site isn't not on the top of Google list.Tips:If I see your site, will I know exactly what you do? Don't be so confident! If I have to search for your phone number or figure what you do, I'm switching to another site. Do this test. Ask someone who hasn't seen your site or knows what you do to look at your site while you're there with them. Turn your site on the computer and ask them to look at it. Count 5 seconds (remember don't tell them what you are doing, about the 5 seconds, or what the site is about). After 5 seconds shut the site off and ask the person what the site is about. If they can't tell you exactly what you offer, then you have a problem. This folks is a simple usability test.KeywordsWhen adding keywords (which are partly important, but not weighed heavily anymore), don't just use the words carpet cleaning or water damage only. Think about, if I used those terms (and I did until I learned correctly), I would be competing with all the carpet cleaners and water damage all over the world for my future customers. Wholesale China Could my customer find me yes, but I would need to do some fine SEO strategies. It's doesn't have to be that difficult. Remember this! When you search for a local service or restaurant, do you search for pizza restaurant or do you search for "Dallas Pizza Restaurant". Yup, you usually put a local location in front of your search term. Well guess what folks that what you need to do too. So ask your web guy (and there are simple ways to do it yourself), to add your location of service (Baltimore carpet cleaning), in front of all your keyword search terms.Biggest major mistake everyone makes!Your home page, make sure it's done correctly. Nail art How? Rule No.1: Google's main purpose in the internet game is to offer qualified and believable information for its searchers (customers). That's it (besides there other services). They spend 24 hours a day seven days a week to make these goals a reality. On the other hand countless others are trying to figure how to fool Google (black hat strategies), so there site can make it to the top. Fooling Google, doesn't help Google's goal of great information and it gives Google another job, finding web sites who attempt black hat strategies. Once Google has spotted you performing black hat strategies, they push you out of the rankings for a long time. Banishment maybe a harsh word, but it's reality. Yes they can do it and they do it all day long.I suggest you try white hat strategies, which are strategies that Google and other search engines like you to use.Here's two white hat strategies that I will give you, but there are many, many more. Although these strategies will help you, you need to do more.1.Your home page must contain at least 700 to 900 words on the page. The sentences have to make sense and be about your service. Remember search engines are looking for information sources and they judge , based among the amount of words.2.Your 700 to 900 words must contain one keywords and repeated 5-7 % of the page. The repeating of the keyword shows the search engines that this keyword is important and will match the searchers needs.I wish I had time to explain why, but that will be in the next article I write.

没有评论:

发表评论