2011年12月18日星期日

black friday Milwaukee 2691-22 black friday 2011

A colleague of mine was continually raving regarding his drill driver set, that was why after I had to interchange mine, that my Dad misplaced, I considered buying an identical kit to that of my co-worker's. I decided to try and do my purchase on-line therefore I will try reviews from different users. A lot of individuals seem to agree with my associate since his tool got extremely great product comments. But thus did another power tool, that was additional cutting edge in my rc flying shark point of view. Thus I chose to buy the other whole, a Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit. remote controlled flying shark And I knew from the planning on my fellow worker's face, when I brought it to figure and he saw it in action, that he wanted he had the identical thing.Everything concerning these power tools are exactly because it should be. I've got used each for a variety of jobs, and I was amazed at the performance and the feel of both tools. The burden is simply right, and that they each have belt holders hooked up to them that are pretty cool. They are very well balanced; just Flying angry bird the right amount of power for most jobs, and fairly priced, too, since you are getting 2 awesome tools in one compact kit.The battery life conjointly is best than expected; of course, I am astonished that they last as long as they do. I only want to recharge them for 30 minutes maximum, and they're back to full Syma s107 upgrade use. I also like the battery meter feature of Milwaukee. You only push a button on the battery, and you get a reading of the remaining charge. The built-in LED lights conjointly do a smart job lighting the area where the bit is at, so you can see what you are drilling or driving. And also the case has ample house for the tools, the charger and a 3rd battery if you wish one. I am really happy that I chose this product and didn't accept the one my workmate has.

没有评论:

发表评论